Poland - Night at the Museum
Last year, on the occasion of its 150th anniversary, the National Museum proudly showed its completely renovated interior and exterior illumination system based on state-of-the-art LED technology. LED lamps make it possible to adjust the intensity of light separately for every painting or artwork to even better emphasize their appearance, significance and value within specific areas displaying many different attractions. As for the outdoor, LED equipment allow for a bright and vivid colour diffusion on wide surfaces with reduced power consumption rates and costs. Specified and installed by GRIVEN’s authorized dealer for Poland, PROLIGHT Sp. z o.o., 41 Diamond RGBW colour changers with narrow optics were chosen for the outdoor illumination of the National Museum. The protruding square pillars that ornate the outside façades of the building needed a narrow beam to light up their full height, enhancing their massive structure with bright, vibrant colours while fading away on the in-between spaces. Located at the base of each column, the Diamond units, owing to an easy adjustment of the inclination of the beam spread through the newly conceived articulated fixing yoke, allow a perfect and even colour distribution on the whole pilaster length up to the roof. Now the pillars of the National Museum stand out in a pleasant alternation of light and shadow, delivering an innovative allure to the whole building.
In consideration of the extremely cold and long winters of this northern country, the Diamond floodlights have been delivered in the Polar Edition featuring an integrated de-icing system with electrically heated glass for a comfortable functioning even in the utmost severe cold weather conditions. Moreover, a finish customization was required in order to match the dark colour of the museum’s pavement: the Diamond units were therefore supplied in matt black finish. Providing an extremely bright light output, Diamond is the perfect choice for a vast array of architectural lighting applications, which require powerful and even colour wash effects at medium distances. Based on an efficient combination of strikingly powerful RGBW full colour LEDs, this compact and versatile fixture is ideal for spot lighting and wall washing owing to the wide selection of exchangeable optics groups available, ranging from narrow aperture beams to elliptical distribution. The combination of RGBW Full Colour LEDs offers an unprecedented astonishing white light output quality, as well as a wider variety of intermediate colour hues for an even broader range of applications purposes. Full digital control system, obtainable from any five-channel remote DMX512 control desk, is featured along with standalone functions implemented by pre-configured colour sequences and master-slave mode for multiple units synchronization.
41 x AL2380PE Diamond RGBW Narrow Polar Edition with black housing
FishEYE Paweł Spider Pająk
PROLIGHT Sp. z o.o.
For further info:
Latvia – Caran D’Ache Youth Recreational Center: Inspiring spaceCommissioned by the municipality of Rēzekne, a small town of just 30,000...
Andorra – Caldea: Sparkling emotionsLocated in Escaldes-Engordany, a beautiful thermal resort in the Pyrenees close to...
Finland - LooseLED... on the loose at the Scandic Tampere Station HotelThere is a lot to see in Tampere, a fascinating city in southern Finland: original...
- News and EventsDates
- France - Mode&Maison factory outlet wears new colours2012-06-26
- Singapore – Gardens by the Bay: where wonder blooms2012-07-26
- Finland - Light and shadow at the presidential residence2012-07-26
- AC-ET Appointed as Exclusive UK Distributor for GRIVEN2012-07-31
- Uzbekistan - Bunyodkor Stadium scored a multicolored goal2012-09-06
- Poland - The illuminating colours of culture – Part II2012-09-26
- Azerbaijan – A perfect blend of white and colour2012-09-27
- Russia - Colours on the Moscow City Hall2012-10-23
- South Korea - A big OH for The Big-O!2012-10-24
- Norway - The bridge to Bjørvika2012-03-29
- France - A brand new sound and light show at the “Grottes de Chorance”2012-03-29
- Azerbaijan - A sparkling tribute to fire2012-02-23
- An...illuminating Light+Building!2012-04-26
- Powershine MK2 edition: now more powerful than ever!2012-04-26
- X hits!2012-04-27
- Azerbaijan - Baku enjoys the colourful bubbles of Metropark2012-05-25
- Ireland - The Four Courts go green for St. Patrick's Festival 20122012-05-25
- Russia - Moscow Novy Arbat Street: A low environmental impact renovation concept2012-11-16
- Russia - Krasnodar sport facilities: back to the future2012-12-19
- GRIVEN - Proud to live in a well lit world2012-12-27
- China - Shenzhen OCT Bay: a show beyond every entertainment experience2012-01-27