Poland - Night at the Museum
Last year, on the occasion of its 150th anniversary, the National Museum proudly showed its completely renovated interior and exterior illumination system based on state-of-the-art LED technology. LED lamps make it possible to adjust the intensity of light separately for every painting or artwork to even better emphasize their appearance, significance and value within specific areas displaying many different attractions. As for the outdoor, LED equipment allow for a bright and vivid colour diffusion on wide surfaces with reduced power consumption rates and costs. Specified and installed by GRIVEN’s authorized dealer for Poland, PROLIGHT Sp. z o.o., 41 Diamond RGBW colour changers with narrow optics were chosen for the outdoor illumination of the National Museum. The protruding square pillars that ornate the outside façades of the building needed a narrow beam to light up their full height, enhancing their massive structure with bright, vibrant colours while fading away on the in-between spaces. Located at the base of each column, the Diamond units, owing to an easy adjustment of the inclination of the beam spread through the newly conceived articulated fixing yoke, allow a perfect and even colour distribution on the whole pilaster length up to the roof. Now the pillars of the National Museum stand out in a pleasant alternation of light and shadow, delivering an innovative allure to the whole building.
In consideration of the extremely cold and long winters of this northern country, the Diamond floodlights have been delivered in the Polar Edition featuring an integrated de-icing system with electrically heated glass for a comfortable functioning even in the utmost severe cold weather conditions. Moreover, a finish customization was required in order to match the dark colour of the museum’s pavement: the Diamond units were therefore supplied in matt black finish. Providing an extremely bright light output, Diamond is the perfect choice for a vast array of architectural lighting applications, which require powerful and even colour wash effects at medium distances. Based on an efficient combination of strikingly powerful RGBW full colour LEDs, this compact and versatile fixture is ideal for spot lighting and wall washing owing to the wide selection of exchangeable optics groups available, ranging from narrow aperture beams to elliptical distribution. The combination of RGBW Full Colour LEDs offers an unprecedented astonishing white light output quality, as well as a wider variety of intermediate colour hues for an even broader range of applications purposes. Full digital control system, obtainable from any five-channel remote DMX512 control desk, is featured along with standalone functions implemented by pre-configured colour sequences and master-slave mode for multiple units synchronization.
41 x AL2380PE Diamond RGBW Narrow Polar Edition with black housing
FishEYE Paweł Spider Pajak
PROLIGHT Sp. z o.o.
For further info:
LAMP Lighting joins the Nordeon GroupEindhoven, January 9th 2017
Russia - Volkhonka Mansion goes yellow for the National Geographic Traveler Awards 2016Volkhonka Mansion is an amazing palace, which harmoniously combines history and...
Ireland - Memorial lights in DublinOn Easter Monday, April 24, 1916, a group of Irish nationalists proclaimed the...
- News and EventsDates
- Australia - Kurilpa Bridge Shines under a new light2016-08-31
- Iran - BAM looks better in the Darc Night2016-07-27
- Russia: Lighting design at the Night of Museums 20162016-06-30
- Onyx fabulous PIA award winner!!!2016-06-28
- Nordeon Group international projects2016-06-28
- Italy - The Civic Tower of Citta' di Castello under a new light2016-04-27
- One colourful night in Bernburg2016-03-31
- Lighting up the 2016 edition of Luminale2016-03-31
- Vietnam - Melia Hanoi under a new light2016-02-17
- Russia - Smart lights at the Novosibirsk State University2016-02-12
- Italy - A perfect blend of nature and architecture2016-01-27
- New showroom at GRIVEN's premises2016-08-31
- Russia - A new architectural lighting system at Neftyanik Cultural Centre, Surgut2016-09-29
- Schmitz joins the Nordeon Group2016-12-05
- Austria: Sparkles at Swarowksi Crystal Worlds2016-11-30
- Australia â€“ Brisbane: City of Lights I2016-11-30
- Australia - Brisbane Powerhouse: The art within2016-11-30
- Australia - Brisbane: City of Lights II2016-12-15
- Open-day at GRIVEN for a group of TOP Lighting Designers from Thailand2016-10-27
- Italy - Lighting up the Carabinieri Memorial in Citta' di Castello2016-10-27
- Nordeon-Group international projects2016-10-27
- Russia - Golden shimmers in Surgut2016-10-26
- RUSSIA - Lighting up the sky above Rockefeller Plaza2016-05-30
- USA - Seeing Spartanburg in a new light2016-10-11
- Exhibitions 2016: nostri plena laboris2016-11-30
- Georgia - Tbilisi TV Tower: Towering emotions2016-01-27
- NordeonGroup international projects2016-09-29
- Nordeon Group International projects2016-07-26
- Nordeon Group International projects2016-08-29