Poland - Night at the Museum
Last year, on the occasion of its 150th anniversary, the National Museum proudly showed its completely renovated interior and exterior illumination system based on state-of-the-art LED technology. LED lamps make it possible to adjust the intensity of light separately for every painting or artwork to even better emphasize their appearance, significance and value within specific areas displaying many different attractions. As for the outdoor, LED equipment allow for a bright and vivid colour diffusion on wide surfaces with reduced power consumption rates and costs. Specified and installed by GRIVEN’s authorized dealer for Poland, PROLIGHT Sp. z o.o., 41 Diamond RGBW colour changers with narrow optics were chosen for the outdoor illumination of the National Museum. The protruding square pillars that ornate the outside façades of the building needed a narrow beam to light up their full height, enhancing their massive structure with bright, vibrant colours while fading away on the in-between spaces. Located at the base of each column, the Diamond units, owing to an easy adjustment of the inclination of the beam spread through the newly conceived articulated fixing yoke, allow a perfect and even colour distribution on the whole pilaster length up to the roof. Now the pillars of the National Museum stand out in a pleasant alternation of light and shadow, delivering an innovative allure to the whole building.
In consideration of the extremely cold and long winters of this northern country, the Diamond floodlights have been delivered in the Polar Edition featuring an integrated de-icing system with electrically heated glass for a comfortable functioning even in the utmost severe cold weather conditions. Moreover, a finish customization was required in order to match the dark colour of the museum’s pavement: the Diamond units were therefore supplied in matt black finish. Providing an extremely bright light output, Diamond is the perfect choice for a vast array of architectural lighting applications, which require powerful and even colour wash effects at medium distances. Based on an efficient combination of strikingly powerful RGBW full colour LEDs, this compact and versatile fixture is ideal for spot lighting and wall washing owing to the wide selection of exchangeable optics groups available, ranging from narrow aperture beams to elliptical distribution. The combination of RGBW Full Colour LEDs offers an unprecedented astonishing white light output quality, as well as a wider variety of intermediate colour hues for an even broader range of applications purposes. Full digital control system, obtainable from any five-channel remote DMX512 control desk, is featured along with standalone functions implemented by pre-configured colour sequences and master-slave mode for multiple units synchronization.
41 x AL2380PE Diamond RGBW Narrow Polar Edition with black housing
FishEYE Pawe³ Spider Pajak
PROLIGHT Sp. z o.o.
For further info:
Australia - Lighting up the Towers of Bolte Bridge
Russia - The new landscape lighting for Alexander Gardens in MoscowNormal 0 ...
Taiwan - National Taiwan Museum: a neo-classical masterpiece in Far EastSet up in 1908 by the colonial government during the Japanese rule, the National...
- News and EventsDates
- Poland - The bridge on the river Brda2014-01-28
- Russia – A dramatic illumination concept2014-04-29
- Poland - TARGI KIELCE: towering above the rest2014-03-31
- France - Le phare de la Méditerranée deLIGHTfully shines on its own2014-03-28
- Russia - Golden medal for GRIVEN at Sochi Olympic Games 20142014-02-25
- KSA - Taibah University Convention Center shines in warm white2014-02-25
- Russia - Belgorod TV tower awaken to light2014-01-27
- Russia – Hercules shows all its strength in Sochi2014-05-29
- France – A decorative and functional lighting for Lencloitre multimedia center2014-05-29
- Italy - Colours in perfect harmony2014-06-24
- Russia - Novy Arbat, 36: A skyward lighting perspective2014-06-25
- USA - Fabulous L.A. LIVE2014-07-29
- Italy - Acerenza: A sustainable lighting renovation plan2014-07-30
- France - Les Murmures de Saint-Avit-Senieur: Whispering lights2014-08-28
- Russia - Ferrein’s Pharmacy goes white2014-09-30
- Russia – Reaching for the top2014-08-28
- Mexico - Throbbing with new ENERGY2014-03-28