Poland - Night at the Museum
Last year, on the occasion of its 150th anniversary, the National Museum proudly showed its completely renovated interior and exterior illumination system based on state-of-the-art LED technology. LED lamps make it possible to adjust the intensity of light separately for every painting or artwork to even better emphasize their appearance, significance and value within specific areas displaying many different attractions. As for the outdoor, LED equipment allow for a bright and vivid colour diffusion on wide surfaces with reduced power consumption rates and costs. Specified and installed by GRIVEN’s authorized dealer for Poland, PROLIGHT Sp. z o.o., 41 Diamond RGBW colour changers with narrow optics were chosen for the outdoor illumination of the National Museum. The protruding square pillars that ornate the outside façades of the building needed a narrow beam to light up their full height, enhancing their massive structure with bright, vibrant colours while fading away on the in-between spaces. Located at the base of each column, the Diamond units, owing to an easy adjustment of the inclination of the beam spread through the newly conceived articulated fixing yoke, allow a perfect and even colour distribution on the whole pilaster length up to the roof. Now the pillars of the National Museum stand out in a pleasant alternation of light and shadow, delivering an innovative allure to the whole building.
In consideration of the extremely cold and long winters of this northern country, the Diamond floodlights have been delivered in the Polar Edition featuring an integrated de-icing system with electrically heated glass for a comfortable functioning even in the utmost severe cold weather conditions. Moreover, a finish customization was required in order to match the dark colour of the museum’s pavement: the Diamond units were therefore supplied in matt black finish. Providing an extremely bright light output, Diamond is the perfect choice for a vast array of architectural lighting applications, which require powerful and even colour wash effects at medium distances. Based on an efficient combination of strikingly powerful RGBW full colour LEDs, this compact and versatile fixture is ideal for spot lighting and wall washing owing to the wide selection of exchangeable optics groups available, ranging from narrow aperture beams to elliptical distribution. The combination of RGBW Full Colour LEDs offers an unprecedented astonishing white light output quality, as well as a wider variety of intermediate colour hues for an even broader range of applications purposes. Full digital control system, obtainable from any five-channel remote DMX512 control desk, is featured along with standalone functions implemented by pre-configured colour sequences and master-slave mode for multiple units synchronization.
41 x AL2380PE Diamond RGBW Narrow Polar Edition with black housing
FishEYE Paweł Spider Pajak
PROLIGHT Sp. z o.o.
For further info:
Georgia - Tbilisi TV Tower: Towering emotionsTbilisi is a city that never stops surprising with its historic and cultural...
Italy - A perfect blend of nature and architectureLande SPA is an Italian company specialized in environmental restoration and...
Russia - The Holiday Inn Ufa goesâ€¦green!Ufa is the politic, industrial, economic, scientific and cultural capital city of...
- News and EventsDates
- Singapore - Welcome to the wonderful world of Sentosa2015-02-25
- Singapore â€“ Lights at the Mosque2015-05-22
- Qatar - Al Shyoukh Terminal: sailing towards happiness2015-04-29
- Qatar â€“ The thousand and one nights at Al Rafaa Wedding Hall Complex2015-04-24
- Russia - Zelenograd Center for Culture and Leisure: illuminating culture2015-03-30
- France - KIPSTADIUM: An experimental sport laboratory2015-03-30
- RUSSIA- Last VEGAS2015-02-25
- Qatar - The Sheraton Doha Hotel starts a new life2015-01-29
- Azerbaijan - A crown of sparkling lights at Baku 2015 1st European Games2015-05-25
- Australia - A luminous makeover for the Crown Casino Perth2015-06-26
- Australia - Celebrating Federation Square2015-07-27
- The highest set of scores for GRIVEN in 2015!2015-12-21
- Cheers to the old year!2015-12-23
- Vietnam â€“ A new splendour for Hue Imperial City2015-11-30
- UAE - The Prime Tower won the Innovative Lighting Project of the Year2015-10-28
- GRIVEN: 25 YEARS OF EXCELLENCE2015-10-28
- France â€“ A dramatic lighting concept2015-09-30
- Romania â€“ Lighting up the Sheraton Bucharest Hotel2015-09-30
- Autumn inâ€¦ GRIVEN2015-11-30
- Montenegro â€“ Lighting up a beautiful marina bay2015-01-27