UK - GRIVEN sponsors the illumination of the Building Centre
An array of Jade 16 and Parade S-DW-20 and 40 were installed on the façade of the Building Centre to enhance in bright lively colours and in dynamic white tones its main features.
PARADE S-DW-20 and 40 (Dynamic White) are tunable pure white light modular and adjustable super flux, high luminance bars featuring 20 or 40 warm and cold white LEDs grouped in clusters of 4 LEDs each. Benefiting from state of the art dynamic white electronic colour temperature correction, PARADE S-DW-20 and 40 feature the very latest premium quality high power LEDs, coupled with a variety of high build and design lenses, for the utmost optical efficiency and balanced projection even on close-up installations. PARADE S-DW-20 and 40 are available also in a dedicated release, the Polar Edition, featuring an integrated de-icing system with electrically heated glass, which assures a comfortable functioning even in the utmost severe cold weather conditions.
Ireland - Gothic ENLIGHTENmentNew Ross, a thriving town set in the rich rolling coutryside of the river...
Japan - Godzilla is back in townAlmost two years ago, Godzilla reappeared in Tokyo, but this time as a marketing...
Vietnam - A better bridge for a better lifeLocated in North Vietnam, Haiphong is the third largest city of Vietnam counting...
- News and EventsDates
- Nordeon Group international projects - Germany2017-04-27
- LAMP Lighting joins the Nordeon Group2017-01-10
- Poland - A symphony of light and colours in Warsaw2017-01-31
- Italy - Lights on the Amalfi Coast2017-01-31
- Qatar - A dazzling shopping experience2017-02-14
- Spain - Enchanting Encants2017-03-29
- Australia - Brisbane's Green Wall blossoms with colour2017-03-27
- Russia - Lighting up the Palace of Culture in Tyumen2017-02-14