Our primary target is to promote and consolidate the development and improvement of the integrated Quality, Environment, Health and Safety Management System.
Our Top Management constantly promotes the enhancement of the internal human resources and relies on the quality of its products to establish itself as a true partner for its customers, capable of meeting all their needs.
The Top Management undertakes to:
- ensure that the product requirements are always identified, defined, and satisfied in order to increase customer satisfaction;
- measure customer satisfaction in order to check and improve it over time;
- develop a system for the continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the integrated Management System through the systematic application of the Management System regulations;
- carefully check the context in which the organization operates and assess the related risks and / or opportunities;
- provide safe and healthy working conditions, according to the specific nature of the work’s risks and opportunities;
- provide means and resources in order to eliminate and / or reduce the environmental impacts of its activities, products, and services;
- meet the legal and other applicable requirements;
- eliminate the dangers and reduce the risks to health and safety;
- protect the environment and prevent pollution;
- promote consultation and participation of the employees, removing any obstacles and / or barriers (linguistic, retaliation, or other) that could affect or discourage their participation;
- promote and pursue the continuous improvement of the company performance, products, and services in compliance with the applicable safety, environment, and general regulations.
The achievement of the objectives is measured by analyzing the trend of the following indicators:
- Customers’ complaints and satisfaction trend,
- Product, process, and system non-conformity trends (anomalies, accidents, injuries, occupational diseases),
- Internal and external audit results trend,
- Trend of the results of the legal compliance checks,
- Supplier's performance trend,
- Specific trends relating to each single business process,
- Satisfaction of the internal and external interested parties.
The numeric objectives are established within specific improvement plans, issued in the Management Review, which contains the measurement criteria, the necessary resources, the time development planning, and are disclosed to all the people involved.
To ensure the start, development, and maintenance of the integrated Management System, the Top Management undertakes to create the organizational and relational conditions to disclose the importance of the Company Policy contents to all the employees and ascertain its understanding.
The Top Management encourages all the employees to join the present and future initiatives with professional commitment and cooperation.